A. Business Setup Services
- Formulating an entry strategy into India such as establishing a Liaison Office, a branch office, a subsidiary, etc.
- Formulating an appropriate investment strategy for companies seeking to invest out of India.
- Obtaining investment approvals from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) or the Reserve Bank of India, as applicable.
- Assist in obtaining approvals for External Commercial Borrowings.
- Register the company with the Registrar of Companies (RoC).
- Assistance in statutory local registrations under other laws.
- Assistance with registration with the EOU/SEZ unit as also obtain approval of SIA, FIPB and RBI.
B. Controllership, Bookkeeping Services, MIS Reporting and Consultancy
- Business Planning & Strategies Formulation.
- Designing of Control Systems.
- Designing of Accounting & Operations Manual.
- Transaction and Business Advisory like Business restructuring, preparing business plans, budgets and forecasts and so on.
- CFO Services.
- MIS Reports.
- System Process and Control Review.
- Assisting the companies in complying with Companies Act, 2013.
C. Business Restructuring, Valuation and Funding
- Takeovers, mergers, reverse mergers.
- Internal restructuring such as de-merger, reduction of capital, etc
- Valuation of business.
- Ascertaining the share-swap ratios in case of restructuring.
- Structuring the equity acquisition strategy to meet the business objectives.
- In-depth analysis of the investment proposal, advising on information most likely to be looked at by the investors, projecting its future cash flows and highlighting its key value drivers.
- Short listing the investors.